THANK YOU FOR DOING THE WRITE THING!
Pundits said write-in races were too hard. That no one could win this race. But this time you proved that qualifications matter. That progress toward upholding the public's interest in public health and the environment counts. The CAMpaign is now setting its sights on winning in the November general election.
Help Cam Win
VOTE NOVEMBER 6!
Though Gov. Rauner waited until after the primary to make an appointment to fill the MWRD Bradford vacancy for two additional years not allowed by law, Cam is running full steam ahead in the November 6 general election.
March 20 Primary Election Results
Thanks to your efforts, Cam received a combined total of 54,183 write-in votes from Chicago and suburban Cook County voters, 89% of the total vote count for all candidates. This was an overwhelming message that our water is too important for the usual politics.
Cam Davis has fought for clean water his entire 30+ year career as:
- President Obama's Great Lakes point person
- Clean Water Act attorney
- President & CEO of the Alliance for the Great Lakes
- Vice President, Democratic Party of Evanston Board
- Law professor, University of Michigan Law School
Cam Davis wants to keep fighting for your water by:
- Reducing flooding, especially in our most vulnerable communities
- Advocating for and funding green infrastructure
- Supporting prevailing-wage jobs