Are You All-In for the Write-In?
Cam Davis 4 the Metro Water Rec Bradford Write-In
The Challenge Starts March 5 and Ends March 20 For Our Water
Cam Davis has fought for clean water his entire 30+ year career as:
- President Obama's Great Lakes lead
- Clean Water Act attorney
- President & CEO of the Alliance for the Great Lakes
- Vice President, Democratic Party of Evanston Board
- Law professor, University of Michigan Law School
Cam Davis wants to keep fighting for your water by:
- Reducing flooding
- Advocating for and funding green infrastructure
- Supporting high-wage jobs
- Innovating to address your tax burden
- Using the power of local government to fight Trump's destructive agenda
Write-in "Cam Davis" for the Metropolitan Water Reclamation District's Bradford vacancy on or before the March 20, 2018 primary.
Three Easy Steps:
- Early voting starts March 5. Go.
- Write in "Cam Davis" for Metro Water Rec District's Bradford vacancy.
- Tell 20 neighbors and friends about the "Cam Davis Water Write-In Challenge."
Done. You just voted for clean water.
Water Log | News
A former Obama appointee formally launched his campaign today for the Metropolitan Water Reclamation District Board of Commissioners. Cam Davis…Read More